Happy Valentine's Day

It was another week in Houston.  We continue to have very warm weather.  We have been in the 80s already.  The week was much the same as it always is with work and school.  We did celebrate Valentine's Day by going out to eat.  There is a restaurant down the street from us that we went to.  Hyrum did really well again, especially for not having a chair to sit in.  Hyrum also got his first Valentine and did what he usually does...put it in his mouth.


We have been struggling with sleeping for a while...well since birth.  For the last month or so we have been waking up 2+ times a night.  We had two nights in a row this week where he only woke up once and then slept until 6:30.  It is amazing how well a person can function when they get more than five spotty hours of sleep. I don't expect it will last for any length of time, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I know I have been saying this for months, but I think his top teeth are finally coming in.  They seem to be pushing more on the gum line.  I am not sure how long it will take them to push all the way through, but hopefully they will show sooner rather than later.

Tim continues to study hard.  They won their soccer game again last week and he is expecting to win again this week.  I guess the team from the Dental school is the one to watch out for...I guess they are really good.

Work is going to get a bit busier for me.  I have been given some extra responsibilities.  I am now in charge of issuing payments to all of the teachers who are taking part in my particular project.  It doesn't sound like it will be too difficult once I get it up and running.  The only other thing of note, that probably doesn't interest you, but has been a major part of my life as of late, is I was bit by a fire ant...again!  I tell you there is a reason why they have the name they do.  And they just bite/sting you until you realize what is happening and kill them.  My poor foot was very swollen yesterday.  Oh well, I guess that is what one gets for living in the south.

Until next week!

Comments