Another week!

This will be a rather short post.  Tim didn't have regular classes, but did have several extra things he needed to attend.  He studied for STEP in his spare time and tried to get a handle on his calling.  I don't think the parts that make up being a clerk are difficult.  There is just so many different parts that he is responsible for that makes it hard to keep track of and get a handle on things.  He did tithing on Sunday and remembered most of what he learned the last time he was a clerk.

Hyrum continues to grow and learn.  There haven't been any huge accomplishments this week.  He has refined his standing up and running skills.  He is so fast!  He continues to enjoy food.  I made a garlic pasta for dinner, and wasn't sure he would like it, but he gobbled it up!  The last time we tried garlic he spit it out, so I think we are good to go.  He has started to really show us when he isn't happy.  Like this morning, for instance.  We had to wake his up to get him ready and he fussed and went limp.  We finally set him down on the floor and he proceeded to lay down and start rolling while fussing.  A little excessive, but we got the picture.

Church continues to be difficult.  He did well during sacrament meeting, but he spent the next two hours running through the halls yelling, "Ahhhh!"  He has a healthy set of lungs.  I am now in charge of Hyrum pretty much full time at church, because Tim can't clerk and Hyrum at the same time.  I kind of wish I had an extra pair of hands to hold on to him.  Pretty sure all the ladies at church think I am a horrible mom, because I am trying to get things ready for the beginning of Relief Society while watching my child run out the door yelling, "Ahhhh!"  Oh well.  As long as he doesn't get outside, he should be relatively safe...right?

I just worked this last week and tried to get everything done for my calling.  Things will get easier when we get into a routine.  That is one thing about being in Houston.  We get into a groove then school changes or Hyrum changes and then everything switches up.  Hopefully, we can find a happy medium.

Until next week!

Comments