Another week down!

The week was much slower than last week.  Hyrum and I enjoyed many an hour outside, some of those hours were hotter than others.  The weather is really heating up, but thankfully it is still cooler in the morning.  I think I might switch my running to the morning, because I get drained in the afternoon when it is so hot.  

I have reached the 22 week mark in my pregnancy.  I took a 21 week picture to show progress.  I didn't have much to show until then, just like with Hyrum.  Even as I look at this picture I am thinking how much bigger I am one week later.  I will definitely get bigger from here on out.  I am try to stay as active as possible, because I don't want to be induced.  Hyrum just wasn't crazy about coming and I am hoping that by staying active I can convince this one to come without extra help.


Tim had an easier week.  He switched doctors and this one is a little more relaxed.  We enjoyed having him home for lunch on several days this last week.  He would disappear to the dental school to study for the rest of the day.  He prepared this week for a conference in Austin this weekend.  He prepared a poster to showcase.  I thought it looked great, minus the pictures of the nasty infection.  He said it went well and this will be something that he will be able to put on his application.  He is also trying to use his last couple of weeks to finish up a couple of case reports before he switches to OB.  

Hyrum and I managed to have some fun while Tim was gone.  Friday was his real birthday, so he is officially 2 years old.  We made ice cream in a bag.  It has been a while, but it was fun for a few minutes until his hands got really cold.  He was also surprised with cards, monster cookies, and noodles.  We had some neighbors from church that came over with a sign.  They wanted to share their favorite lunch with Hyrum as a gift, so he got a box of noodles.  I think it was a clever and thoughtful gift.  So, Tim wasn't there and we had already done the "birthday" thing it was still a great day.


I think that is about all from us.  It was a quieter week.  Next week should be routine as well...I'm not complaining.

Comments