Four Months!

It's a short update this week.

Lila turned four months this week.  Sometimes I wonder where the time goes.  She has grown so much in the last month.  She still wakes up a couple of times a night and only takes 40 minutes naps during the day, but we will keep her.  It's hard to see from this picture, but her hair is getting really long and it's starting to thicken a little, so maybe soon I will be able to put a clip in it.  


Tim had two interviews this week, so he was gone for most of the week.  Both went well and Tim enjoyed learning about each program.  One was in Austin, go figure, so he stayed with Brian in Fort Worth.  While there he was able to attend the temple and take a tour of Brian's work.  He enjoyed both.  He has four interviews to go and I think I can safely say that we will both be glad when interviews are done.  It's fun, but flying once sometimes twice a week gets a little old.

Hyrum struggled a little this week with Tim being gone.  Tim is definitely his buddy and when he is gone it's not as fun.  I try, but I'm just not dad.  He continues to play fix around the house.  Grandpa made his dreams come true when he got to help put on doorknobs.  I use the word help very loosely...Hyrum was mostly in the way, but he sure had fun using the driddle (a.k.a the drill).

Until next week!

Comments