We believe in layers!

 Time keeps marching on!  The kids spent the week building elaborate forts and dressing up.  I am not sure what it is, but they love to layer the clothes.  I'm not sure how they can move around with everything they have on, but at least they are entertained.


Tim has almost finished his nights.  I'll be glad when they are over.  It's gone much better than I thought, but it is always hard when you are trying to juggle naps and sleeping areas.  I haven't had the chance to talk with Tim much, so I am assuming that his week has gone well.  He has managed to play with the kids a bit each day before heading back to the hospital.  

Hyrum continues to enjoy preschool, which is getting more difficult.  He likes that he can read some of the books.  It is really fun to see him gaining confidence in his ability.  I have started incorporating reading with his scripture time.  He likes to read along and say the words he knows.  He also spent a lot of time with his legos this week creating.  I was super impressed with his jeep and train that he built this morning.  I think we are going to need to invest in more or at least a second set, because Lila wants to join in the fun.

Lila had a big week with teething!  She finally had a molar come in and there is a second one trying to come out too.  We do a molar check every morning to see if she has any more teeth in.  She continues to try to mother everyone.  She is getting so big!  She may force my hand in the potty training department.  Not thirty seconds after I went to try to put Liam down, when Hyrum came in and said their was poop on the floor.  Lila hasn't quite figured it out that we need to go to the toilet before we do our business in our diapers.  Things tend to get a little intense sometimes at our house.

Liam is growing like a weed too.  He started slobbering this week, as well as going through a major growth spurt.  I also noticed that he has his first teeth working their way down in his gums.  I was hoping for a teething break between the two kids, but alas I don't think we will be lucky.  We are finally back to 5-6 hour stretches at night after two weeks of waking up more frequently.  Naps are still terrible, but hopefully that will even out in the next month or two.  He also has started reaching for and gripping toys.  The kids are enjoying Liam more as he becomes more active.  He is quite the chatter box and enjoys having baby conversations with us.  


Until next week!

Comments