Another week down!

 This month is slipping by so fast!  I know we aren't even half way through, but with everything that is going on with school, interviews, and Halloween, it feels like the month is gone.

Tim finished up nights this week.  It officially completes the three week hard stretch.  This coming week he has "off."  He has two virtual interviews and I'm guessing his regular clinic on Friday.  It should be interesting to see how things going with his interviews.  In the past, it's been a big event scheduling tickets and housing over a couple of days.  His virtual interviews with be two hours tops, no tickets needed.

Hyrum had school this week.  He seems to be settling in okay.  It's been interesting to speak with other parents, who are having the 30 day honeymoon struggle.  Hyrum's honeymoon last 4 days, so we aren't struggling with it now.  He's excited for picture day and their book character day.  I was slightly bummed about it being a book character dress-up instead of just regular Halloween...it means we have to come up with two costumes.  Oh, well.  He also had lots of outside playtime with friends after school.  His little world ends when he can't play with friends.  Luckily, on the day kids couldn't play, I had gone to the library to get him more books.  He quietly read for a couple of hours.

So. Cute!  She did a lot of dressing up with week.  This is the first time she put on the train conductor hat.  I just thought she was adorable.  She continues to enjoy preschool.  She is noticing letters, which she calls numbers, everywhere.  The potty training continues.  We had a lot of accidents this week, but we did have a success in the poopoo department.  She finally made it to the toilet and we went right out and got ice cream.  We haven't had a hit since, but I guess one is a start.  


Liam had two teeth pop in the this week.  I think it was this week...maybe it was last week and I already reported it.  I don't know.  He's been struggling a lot at night, which means I'm struggling in the memory department.  I feel like he is ready to drop his last night feed, but then he wakes up a midnight or three in the morning hungry.  I'm not sure what happened on one of the nights, but he was up every few hours.  He's made some progress learning to slide down the stairs.  Once he gets it, I'm betting he will be zipping down the stairs.  Peek-a-boo is his game.  He loves to play it!  He also blew kisses tonight which was fun to see.  I think he is having some sort of communication jump.  He started babbling and chattering in a way that he hasn't up to this point.  It will be interesting to see where he falls on the speaking spectrum.  I feel like he is going to get far more practice than Lila ever did with Hyrum around.

I watched kids on a couple of days with week in order to help with the appointment juggle.  It's so hard to make appointments when you can't take your kids, or you can't take all children for one child's appointment.  I also helped a friends do some cleaning.  She has tough pregnancies and things just got a little out of hand with feeling so awful.  I also created my first YouTube playlist.  Our primary program is coming up and we wanted the kids to be able to practice.  Thanks to Google, we now have a lovely playlist for the kiddos to use to practice.

Until next week! 

Comments