Busy Week!

 It was so busy this week.  Wednesday, I made a comment to Tim that it was too busy, because I had only read one book so far this week.  I typically burn through at least one book a day.  This was Tim's week off before this last week of nights.  That's right, I said his LAST week of nights.  We are pretty excited to almost be done.  It is crazy to think that we are almost there.

The kids did great this week with just following along.  Monday was Liam's 18 month appointment.  He made a huge jump for the 70th to the 90th percentile in height and weight.  I wasn't surprised because both he and Lila have been eating like crazy.  I went over to help a friend pack.  She just had her third baby and they will be moving in a month. I had a primary meeting to meet with the new presidency that afternoon.  There are a lot of changes that need to happen in the next couple of weeks.  I don't know any of them very well, but they all seem like lovely ladies and I think we will get along well. 

Tuesday we ran some errands in the morning and I helped pack again.  We made some really good progress.  We managed to stay sane with inside play, because it ended up raining for most of the week.  The kids had some moments where they were playing well with each other.  Liam is having major verbal jumps.  He learns so many words every day and it is becoming easier to understand him and communicate.  He is climbing on everything, learning to build, drive trucks, and much to my dismay jumping down the stairs.  

Wednesday things started to calm down a little, but Tim got really busy because we had a ward campout that the responsibility just ended up falling to him.  He also needed to prep for clinic on Friday.  Things were in the air because of expected rain.  They ended up cancelling the camping, but Tim still took the kids since we couldn't get a refund on the sites.  It rained a lot a night and ended up leaking in the tent.  There was a pretty good turnout of the cold breakfast and even more showed up for the swimming in the lake.  I kept Liam at home, but went long enough to help with the breakfast and to break down our tent.  Liam was pretty fussy, so I took him home.  The older two had a blast swimming and ended up with a bit of a burn.

The kids only have a couple more swim lessons before they are done.  We had a super sad lesson this week.  Lila has leveled up, but Hyrum hasn't.  To level up they require him to swim from side to side, which is hard.  He was so close to getting it, but they wouldn't let him pass.  He ended up having a melt down and I almost started to cry, because he has been working so hard and he was so close.  I'm not sure it is going to happen before we are done, but it would be super awesome if he did.

This week should be easier, but I'm sure lots will pop up as we head into June.  Until then!

Comments