Halloween and Germs!

Some weeks seem to last forever.  I can't believe that Halloween was this week, but I guess that's what happens when you have sickness running through the house.  We'll start off with an eight month picture of Owen that I forgot to post, because I forgot to take the picture.  So, this is an 8+ 1.5 weeks picture.  He's darn cute and I can't get over his hair!


Hyrum started fevering Sunday night.  I thought he was getting better because he was running around fine all day Monday.  He went to Kuk Sool and had a blast.  Tuesday he seemed to be dragging a bit.  They were so excited to head out trick or treating.  I completely forgot to get pictures of the kids.  We were also experiencing freezing cold temperatures...literally it was freezing outside!  We bundled up and went up and down our street.  We discovered that a lot of houses on our street are empty.  We also have some neighbors that go all out.  We have some neighbors that give full size candy bars.  One created a mini haunted house in their garage.  It was legit!  I took the kids through.  It wasn't very big, but they had creepy clowns jumping out.  I don't think the kids really understood what was going on and Hyrum was too focused on the laser lights that were set up to really jump.  We came back to warm up and I put Owen to bed and handed out some candy.  We had lots of kids come by.  It was really fun to hand out candy.  We've never really lived in a neighborhood that trick or treats.  I was glad that I bought two giant bags of candy.  Tim took the older three back out to do another street.  Hyrum ended up running a fever again that night.   

Wednesday Lila started getting sick and Liam followed the day after.  I thought both kids were getting better, but Saturday night we had three kids up due to fevers and coughing.  From Wednesday on this pretty much describes our  week.  We were pretty low key, not going anywhere, because the kids sounded so bad.  I kept the younger three home with me from church, we are still struggling with fevers, but I am really hoping that the kids pull through fast, because I am pretty sure I am getting sick.👎


Tim had a presidency meeting this week and he seems to think the presidency will be good, which is good because he chose them.  Sundays are becoming extremely busy.  Between the two of us we each have one meeting every Sunday.  To steal a phrase from dad, "There's way too much church going on here!"  Owen is so close to crawling.  He didn't start this week like we thought he would.  He gets up and moves a leg or arm forward then decides to go back down.  He did learn how to pull himself up.  He's learning that he can get into more stuff if he can get onto his knees.  I love these pictures!  I love to see the pride on their faces when they learn something new!

Here's to a healthier week!

Comments